Question: Which are the top immigration destinations of the world?
Answer: Though there is no grim ranking for immigration destinations, however on predilection basis the top global immigration destinations are:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
Question: What is an immigration program and visa permit?
Answer: Immigration programs of a nation allow foreign nationals to visit their land for a valid purpose. Visa is a document enabling you to enter the issuing nation for work, study, business or settlement purpose.
Question:What are the things I should know before applying for a visa?
Answer: You should be acquainted with the visa category you reduction in as well the annual immigration quota of the nation as well as of the program you are applying for.
Question:The documentation requirements for visa are so extensive! How can I meet them in time before the Quota gets over? What happens if my application is returned?
- They are extensive for everyone who is filing for application and that is true for applications being received from across the world
- Nobody knows when the occupation or the annual quota would get over and therefore, you have as much opportunity to get into queue as the other person. It is important to aim to get into the queue ASAP
- At the most, your application would be returned if the quota gets over. Your application fee would also be returned back. So where is the risk?
Question:Why should I enter into a consultant-client relationship with Aspire World Immigration immediately?
- As humble as it looks, direction is required for all the key documents. Immediate guidance means time saving.
- From your perspective, you may have collected documents but they may not be in the format or carry incomplete information as per guidelines. For instance, employment reference letters may be required from few specific employers from your overall experience and for a certain period only. Not only that the reference letter must confirm to specific duties and responsibilities in line with the regulatory and operational manual guidelines. How will you identify these key parameters while getting the reference letters made?
- And what will you do, when official guidelines provide no clear instruction/information on an issue specific to you? For example, different IELTS score is required for each specific case and under different factors. How do you know what score is required for your application? You get struck with procedural matters related to PCC and transcripts and cannot get them released. What action from your side would enable in-time release of such documents?
- From your perspective you get all documents and information and then come back to us only to be told by us that all documents are still not in place or they do not follow the required format or the information is still incomplete. THEN, you again back to the drawing board and get the documents and information!
- So start the application procedure instantly and increase your chances of getting permanent resident visa under federal skilled worker program.
Question:What is immigration?And why should one apply for immigration? What are the best country to immigrate
Answer:A. Immigration is nothing but moving from one country to another in terms of settlement, study,work or business
Immigration is announced by develop countries who have many resources but don't have enough manpower to utilise these resources so a country announces immigration for utilisation of resources and increasing the economy of the country
One should apply for an immigration visa for the future security,for security of kids and family as this visa allows you to avail all the benefits what the citizen of the country enjoys and from the first day itself you are treated as the citizen and not the foreigner
The bestest countries today to immigrate are Canada, Australia, Newzeland, Germany,Ireland, Sweden, Hongkong, UK
Question:What is the difference between PR and Work permit
Answer:A.PR is permanent residency visa wherein you enjoy every right what the citizen enjoys except right to vote, it is always a government approved visa it doesn't bound you in any contract, the entire family can migrate together ,the entire family gets medical and education benefits
Wherein in Work permit it is a employer bonded visa where a employer hires you and this visa doesn't give you any facility of a citizen
Question:Criteria for applying any visa
- A person should have a valid passport
- A person should not have any criminal offence
- A person should have good English proficiency(if needed)
- A person should have sufficient bank balance
Question:What is IELTS/TOFEL/GRE and why is it needed
Answer:All of these are English proficiency exams which are use to check your English proficiency whether once you are in a foreign land you should not face any problem related to language
Question:Why are funds required for any visa to apply
Answer:Good bank balance or funds are required to check the financial stability of the client whether he is stable financially and won't do any criminal offence once landed in foreign land due to money
Question:Why should I choose Aspire World Immigration consultancy services llp
- We believe in client satisfaction
- We have a employee strength of more than 50
- We take every client on priority
- We are impaneled with immigration lawyers of various countries
- For us client trust is our motive
- Moreover the information given to the client is always correct and accurate
- And lastly we believe in building relations not clients
Question:Why should a client pay for any visa services
Answer:We understand that's it's your hard earn money and we value that every bit we value your money that is why a minimal amount is only taken for the resources that have been utilised for your case And the expense that occur during the filing of your case
Question:Does Aspire World Immigration guarantee a job or a visa
- For this there is a big NO
- NO one in this universe can gaurantee you a visa or a job the desicion is solely taken by embassy
- As a consultant we help to keep your documentation upto mark, check the alternate document if you lack in any document but yes we assure you about our services as we have a big specialised team which take every case on priority and seriously just aim in getting the visa stamped
- We have a different recruitment team which help you to get an excellent overseas job in your bucket
Question:How is Aspire world immigration consultancy services llp better than any other immigration consultancy
- In this competitive world all our competing with each but we don't promote ourselves our clients promote us
- We have an excellent mouth to mouth publicly
- We have 70% client through refrence
- And we only aim in building clients career and clients immeanse satisfaction