Health Care Nurse Registration UK
There is currently an acute shortage of qualified and trained nurses in the UK. "According to the Center for Workforce Intelligence, the NHS is likely to have 47,500 fewer nurses than it needs by 2016".
- Academic IELTS score of 7.0 or above in Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening./li>
- Diploma or Degree Qualified Nurse fully eligible or NMC Registration.
You must be a Registered Nurse in your native country.
Nurses who have their IELTS or who are willing to be the IELTS are encouraged to apply.
The Nurses are divided into 4 fields of practice and meet the specific requirement as per their filed of practice.
- NHS Band 5 salary range (GBP Â£21,478) to (GBP Â£27,901).
- Paid Annual Leave 27 Days plus 8 public holidays.
- NHS pension & Range of Staff benefits.
- 37.5 hour standard working week.
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours shift and overtime working.
- Annual personal development review to support career aspirations.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Paid flight to UK.
- Initial Registration Fee of INR 5000:
- We assist the nurse with the registration process; eligibility criteria, advising on the required documents and filling & filing your application online.
- The NMC registration fee is Â£140.
- We assist you in registering for the test of competence in India. The exam fee is Â£130.
- We help you register for the IELTS exam.
- We prepare you for the interview with the NHS.
Refund Policy- Initial registration fee is non refundable.
- NHS selects the nurses who meet their requirements. This service is FREE OF COST.
Visa Documentation fee of 2000:
- we guide you with the visa documentation after the NHS selection.
- 25% of refund in case of visa rejection except for the following reasons: