Easy Work Permit Countries In Europe For IT Professionals?
This is not only because of the strong currency which is almost higher than all the other countries expect some of the Gulf countries. Europe is a dream location among the IT professional one more reason for that is the exposer they get in their work profile, the work environment they get is world class. A lot of Facilities are been offered to these employees which is also one reason to apply for jobs in Europe. In Europe, there are countries under the European Union they have got almost similar rules and work culture as well. These countries are the UK, Germany, Ireland, Finland, Netherland, Poland, France, Hungry, Italy and a few more. For entry to the European Union countries, everyone has to have the same kind of visa which is known as Schengen visa. To apply for this visa and obtain there is an almost similar process to apply the same and the work permit in these countries. And few of them have an easy process to get the approval on your work permit visa. Here we will be taking a look on those countries which can be you little liberal on your work permit particularly if you are an IT professional.
Here the following are the basic requirement to obtain Schengen visa from India.
A general presentation of the documents requested in order to apply for a Schengen Visa in India:
1. Application form, fill it completely. You can also fill the Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print on a paper.
2. Two passport format photos must be attached a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
3. Your passport and copies of your previous visas if you have traveled abroad before
4. Travel Insurance for Schengen visa in India - You can book online through us at Aspire World Immigration consultancy services LLP we are located in New Delhi.
5. A cover letter stating the purpose of visit and itinerary.
6. Flight itinerary reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the specified state/states. You can read everything about the flight itinerary for visa application here.
7. Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay.
8. Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
9. Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay.
Make sure you submit all the verified and true information and documents.
If you are employed:
Current bank statement, of latest 6 months with bank stamp.
Leave permission from your employer
Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
First, we will talk about Germany where the record says that the number of applications every year is increasing by 27% from the last year 2016 to the year 2017. This is just because there are many IT business not only German but from other countries also have been investing from past few years in Germany which creates millions of job in Germany there alone. And these businesses are looking for the skilled IT professionals from everywhere in the world. This demand has made the process to get the work permit for any IT professional in Germany is a bit easy. And for that, you must apply for Schengen visa first, if you follow each and every benchmark and meet all requirements which are set by German consulate and officials. It is advisable to everyone that never ever try to file your appli