Searching a Job Opportunities in Canada
Job Opportunities in Canada | How to Find a Job in Canada from India | Work Opportunities in Abroad
Many Graduates from India mostly students who had done engineering in various streams are searching for employment in Canada to get settled there. Here we will provide you the complete guidance regarding how to get a job in Canada, Tips to grab a new job overseas, minimum educational qualification required to get a job and settle abroad, various challenges in immigrating to Canada from India, from where to get the help or Assistance for Canadian Immigration and Job Search.
You can feel confident while giving us this responsibility, as our process consultants have becoming experts in preparing perfect resumes. It is the result of hundreds of resumes they have been preparing with perfection. Relying on them will give you only the best results. Be it IT, telecom, manufacturing, hospitality, finance, healthcare or any other field of work, you can get a resume made by us.
The process begins with creating a resume after collecting information from you. We proceed to the next step only after receiving your consent on the resume prepared. Once you approve of it, we go ahead with the marketing process. In this stage of our services we take your profile to all the available positions that suit you profile in Canada.
The success rate of our services is such that, most of our clients have received interview calls and also got placed in various companies of Canada. If you want Canadian employers to take notice of you, let us take you closer to them and let them know that you are available and capable of rendering good services.
Hot Occupation List
- IT Professionals
- Must be a valid passport holder
- Should be 18 years above
- Minimum Diploma/Graduate
- Minimum 1 Year Exp
Minimum Salary Wage
- 11$ to 15$ / Hr (For Work Permit)
- Per week hrs of work - You work for 40 hrs/week
- Federal key rate - 15% to taxation
- Experience Letter
- Education Certificate
- Rest all your documentation manager shall guide you.
Important Tips to find a job in Canada | Employment and Job Opportunities in Canada for Indians
- Go through the various job websites of Canada offering employment opportunities.
- Check your eligibility and educational requirement which is required for permanent residence visas.
- Start applying for advertised job vacancies from overseas, 4 months before a possible start date or a visit to Canada.
- Prepare your CV in the Canadian style, if you know French then that is even better (remember a lot of Canada speak French) and send it to every potential employer and departments offering job opportunities in Canada in various job portals of Canada.
- Don’t expect everything to work like home. Be flexible and willing to fit in with local ways of doing things.
If you are not able to do all above mentioned things, please be in touch with our experts.