Switzerland is a country famous for its alpine scenery. It offers business investor program to high net
worth individuals according to Switzerland Investor Visa Consultants. The amount has to be at least 200,000 Swiss francs every years. It allows one access to Swiss C and D
visa and a permanent residency permit. Permanent residency is allowed after living 10 years in Switzerland. Switzerland Investor Visa Consultants in india help all applicants
who wish to receive an investor visa succeed.
Switzerland Investor Visa Consultancy provides lot of help with the regulatory framework in Switzerland. The migration rules
have tightened across the world. It is difficult to cross borders and relocate. Due to these reasons it is essential to obtain the services of an expert with Switzerland
Investor Visa Consultancy in india. The task of such experts is to ensure that all the complicated rules have been correctly followed.
This makes the task of migration to Switzerland seamless and trouble free. Since visa consultants have vast experience
in such matters they can advice about which visa category to apply for. With support of immigration consultants it is quite easy to settle down in Switzerland and
start a new life in a country which has one of the highest living standards.
1. Swiss Residence Program (“Lump sum taxation”)
2. Swiss Business Investor Program
Minimum investment: CHF 200,000 per year
1. Swiss Residence Program: Under this program one must pay CHF 200,000 as lump sum tax
to the swiss canton where you live. Depending on the canton this amount could go from CHF 400,000 to CHF 600,000 per years. You cannot work under this program
2. Swiss Business Investor Program: Non EU nationals must form a new swiss company or invest
in an existing swiss company, provided the turnover no less than CHF 1 million
Visa Type: Swiss C visa or D visa or Residence permit
Residency Requirements: No requirements but if you want PR/Citizenship, you must take up residency
Permanent Residency: After 10 years of living
Swiss Citizenship: After 12 years of uninterrupted living by naturalisation
Dual Citizenship: Allowed
Swiss VAT: 8%
Swiss Taxes: In Switzerland the taxes are levied at
1. Federal level– by the Federal Constitution.
2. Cantonal level – by the canton.
3. Municipal level – by the commune, ie. the town you live in.
4. Church – tax by members of one of the three national churches (Roman and Christian Catholic,
as well as Protestant) in swiss cantons