Poland Business Visa
Also known as Republic of Poland. It is the 6th largest economy in the European Union and ranked 20th on the Globe in terms of GDP. It is also classified as high-income-economy as per World Bank. Polands 38 - million strong consumer market is one of the biggest in Europe. In FDI Intelligence Report Poland took 3rd place worldwide, behind China and the USA. It is also Attracting Investors because of the number of tourist and sport opportunities. The diversity of landscape and natural wealth together with the wide range of recreation forms ranging from sea sports through lake yachting, skiing and mountain climbing attract tourists from all over the world.
The Polish Business Visa will let you voyaging, setting up a business and being in Poland and Schengen zone nations without or with least confinements. A nonnative who conducts business movement in Poland may apply for a visa to Poland on the premise of directing business action. Aside from the fundamental arrangement of records important to get a visa, one needs to document reports at an office of the Republic of Poland that affirm the directing of business movement in Poland, for example, a section in KRS, Articles of Association ensured by a legal official, an endorsement of no duty back payments.
A Poland visa cant be issued in view of the expectation to direct business movement unless the candidate demonstrates his aim and legitimizes his landing in Poland. In such a case, the emissary will choose whether the confirmation introduced by a man is adequate. All such lawful documentation will be set up with our expert help.
Why Investors are attracting Towards Poland?
- Manpower: Well-educated Polish economists, engineers, IT specialists and scientists are highly sought-after and appreciated employees who find employment in IT companies, R&D centers and scientific institutes. Every year, the numbers of graduates of Polish universities increase, including faculties useful in high-tech industries.
- Safe and Sound: The global economic crisis which shook the world economy has not harmed Poland, which is the only country in Europe to have avoided a recession, and additionally has developed at the highest rate on the continent.
- Stability: They ensure international safety and stability guaranteed by Polands membership in NATO and the EU make Poland a credible and important business partner for foreign investors.
- SEZ: the country presently has 14 Special Economic Zones. Polish SEZs also offer attractive tax exemptions, employment incentives and well-prepared investment lots.
How to Invest in Poland?
A proper migration visa is required depending upon the purpose of visiting Poland. In order to immigrate to Poland as an investor a migrant is supposed to have a Poland Investor Visa.
An investor visa refers to a type of the visa where the applicant invests a particular amount for either a temporary time period or for the permanent duration. Such investment is made only in the projects which are prior approved, basically these are a solely investment were the candidate is required to fulfill the required norms for permanent residency.
How much to Invest?
- The minimal capital is 5000 PLN. However the capital must be sufficient to run business, so usually the capital is much higher because it is not possible to create profitable business in Poland for 5000 PLN.
- Personal bank statements of the applicant must have sufficient funds to survive the stay in Poland
In order to get a single entry or a multiple Business Visa to Poland, you will need to have the following documents:
- Invitation letter from the Polish company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit;
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided;
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months;
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant's expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the applicant or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Besides the documents mentioned above, for all visa applications it is necessary to have the following:
- have a passport with 12 months validity from the date on which the visa is issued correctly;
- complete the visa application form;
- Pay the visa application fee.
As discussed above, Poland is considered as safe heaven in The EU region with most stable economy and stable political environment. The Presence of SEZs also Turn this country a prominent attraction for investors. If you still have queries regarding any Immigration and investment policy. You can fill our assessment form and our team will get in touch with you very soon.