Glimpse of The Country
Cyprus is a major tourist destination in the Mediterranean. Due to its location and growing popularity Cyprus has been sought as a base for several offshore businesses for its low tax rates. Tourism, financial services and shipping are significant parts of the economy. Cyprus is also attracting major Foreign Investments because of its High-income economy and exceptionally high Human development Index.
Why is Cyprus a Perfect Investing Destination?
- Strategic Location: With its ideal geographical position at the crossroads of three continents - Europe, Africa and Asia, Cyprus plays a key stabilizing role in the region of the Eastern Mediterranean.
- Taxation: Cyprus offers an attractive and transparent tax regime, fully compliant with EU, OECD and international laws and regulations. It has one of the lowest corporate tax rates in European Union along with dividend exemption.
- Infrastructure and Connectivity: With Two modern international airports in Larnaca and Paphos, and a Massive Limassol Port which handles both Passengers and freight cargos Cyprus offers their services to over 10 million visitors per year
- Economic Prospects: Due to Progressive changes Cyprus has regained its credibility and reinforced its competitiveness as an attractive investment destination offering numerous opportunities and potential.
How To Invest in Cyprus?
- Investment in Infrastructure or Real - estate: Applicant must have to Invest minimum of â‚¬2 million in construction or purchase of Estate, land development or any other Infrastructure Projects
- Become a financial asset of a Cypriot Companies: The applicant must invest at least â‚¬2 million in financial assets of Cyprot organization In the form of Bond, shares and debentures and must maintain it for 3 consecutive years.
- Permanent Residency Cyprus: Applicants can secure permanent residency in Cyprus through an investment in real estate. The program is one of the fastest and simplest investor visa programs in Europe. It requires investment of just â‚¬300,000 into a property to gain the Cyprus residency permit. The residency visa is granted within Sixty days and covers the whole family. It includes parents of both the main applicant and spouse plus Their children.
- Current Valid Passport
- Must hold no criminal record in the past
- Must own private residence in The republic of Cyprus with the market value of at least â‚¬500,000
- Any property of the main applicant must not be frozen within the boundaries of European Union
How long is the visa valid for?
Maximum of 3 months from date of issue. Transit visas are valid for travel through Cyprus for a period of up to 5 days, provided the traveller is in possession of appropriate visas and onward tickets for the destination country. Multiple entry visa, valid for 1 - 5 years.
Progressive measures for reform and growth has resulted in the impressive recovery of the Cypriot economy, much earlier than expected. Cyprus constitutes today a success story for the EU and emerged as one of the Profitable place for Business and investments. So if you are also looking for some better investments and Prospects of a better future here than feel free to contact us. -