Glimpse of the Country
Canada holds the 10th Largest Econony in the world that also makes it in the list of Wealthiest Nation in the Globe. The Business Investment mood in Canada is Remarkably Good Due to The Vast and Diversed Society of Canada
The Infrastructure, Research and development, Easy Access to The Various Business sectors and a Stable Environment also entitled Canada a Profitable place for Global Investors.
BUSINESS/INVESTMENT IN CANADA
Why is Canada a perfect Business and Investment Destination?
- Business Cost and Tax RatesThe Cost of the Business and Taxations are pretty low in Canada as compare to their other Global Competitors Such as US and UAE.
- DividendsCanadian companies seem to pay higher dividends as compare to Companies based in other countries. The banks, the telecommunications companies and energy companies are the leading dividend payers here.
- Natural ResourcesApart from Innovative Sectors Like Aerospace and Information Technology. Canada is also a Prominent Platform for its diversified exposure. Currently, Canada is the Worlds Third-largest Gas producer and Fifth Largest Oil and Energy Producer. The Largest Source of Many minerals like Zinc, Nickel and Uranium also makes it more Potential to investors
- Stability The Social and Political Environment of Canada is Very stable along with a Strong public support that also includes friendly and Hardworking Immigrants from all over the globe.
- Economy Canada is the No. 1 investment destination in the G7 and was ranked 4th in the world as the best country. Canada faces very little inflation risk as The country has maintained a sound monetary policy. And with So many Pioneer Businesses The Canadian Economy will be Surely Achieve more hikes In the upcoming days
- Profitable place Investment in Canada is considered a safe haven for investors to put their hard-earned money and continues to represent a solid foundation for future growth and prosperity. To cut a Long story short It will be a safe and Sound Investment.
How you can Invest?
- Province of Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
- Security of funds and low cost of passive involvement
- The full amount is repaid to you from the government of Quebec at the end of the five years.
Inter-CorporateTransferee Work Visa
- Section205 Work visa
- You must own or develop a business plan that explains how your investment will benefit Canadians
- Processing takes less than six months. After one year of success in the business, you can apply for PR
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Cheaper way to get The Permanent residency
- You need a transfer of job from your company abroad to a Canadian Affiliated company
Quebec Entrepreneur Program
- You should have two years of management experience in the last five years of application with a minimum education requirement
- You must own a Net worth between $200.000CAD To $600,000CAD
- Need a small investment in a business leading to PR
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the last 5 years while controlling minimum 25% of the capital equity
How much you need to Invest?
As an immigrant investor, you and your immediate family can obtain Canadian immigration (permanent resident) visas by investing CAD$800,000 for five years with the government of Canada. Applicants to this program must intend to reside in any Canadian province or territory except Quebec.
Eligibility for Investing:
- Personal Net worth: You must have a personal net worth of CDN $10 million or more. Your net worth must have been acquired through lawful, private sector and business activities.
- The Proof of Net Worth: The due diligence report is an independent examination and validation of your past business or investment experience, source of funds and personal net worth.
- Investment in a Venture Capital Fund: You must be willing and able to make an at-risk investment of $2million CD in the Immigrant investor venture Capital
- Launguage: Prove your proficiency in English or French in all four language abilities (speaking, reading, listening and writing) and meet the minimum language level of Canadian Benchmark.
- Education: A Completed Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate of at least one year Or A foreign equivalent, as validated by an Original Educational Credential Assessment.
On the off chance that you need to set up your business in Canada our accomplished staff will help you to discover and apply the visa appropriate to your necessities. Aspire World Immigration Services is the world pioneer in giving resettlement alternatives to more than 40 nations over the globe. It has been worked with an expect to give superb administration and industry information to encourage best movement choices.
With its exceedingly experienced and prepared staff who have their underlying foundations in the migration business for quite a long time, Aspire World Immigration Services gives you the most straightforward and result situated guidance.