China Z Visa

Enquiry Form

Accreditation & Association
  • Associated with ICCRC
  • Associated with MARA
  • Associated with IAA
  • Associated with IATA
  • ISO Certified 9001:2015
  • Registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs
  • Associated with Immigration Lawyers of UK
  • Associated with Immigration Lawyers of USA
  • Associated with Immigration Lawyers of Europe
  • Associated with Immigration Lawyers of South Africa
 Home / Immigration / China Z Visa
China Z Visa

We are a group of China working consultants in India who have professional experience in Business Visa for China/Tourist Visa for China having Experience of many years. Usually, peoples are going to China for Business purposes or import item from China. If you are looking for an answer for the visa, you are at ideal Place for China Visa in our China Z visa consultancy.

Over the most recent couple of years, people and groups are visiting China extremely frequently. This is the reason we are here with our China Z visa with the help of our China Z visa consultants. You will be happy to realize that our Charges are truly suitable for our superb Services by our China job visa consultants.

Basic Requirements for China Z Visa

  • Passport
  • A candidate's unique international ID information
  • No less than a year in the legitimacy
  • No less than two clear visa pages
  • A neat identification with no harm
  • Photocopy
  • A photocopy of your present and legitimate identification

What's the procedure to get a Chinese work visa?

Visa applications for China are overseen by either the nearby government office or a service centre. Real urban communities around the globe frequently have a visa benefit focus to help the international safe haven in issuing visas rapidly, so this is a decent alternative if it's accessible to you.

China Work visa (Z Visa) is issued to foreigners who have authorised employment permit and intention to work in China . It is issued by Chinese government usually issued for one entry

The permit provides a federal model administered by SAFEA

The most common employment is teaching English for which the minimum qualifications are stated as having English as a first language and having at least a Bachelor’s degree and two year teaching experience

This Z is valid for only 30 days from the date of arrival during which time you and your employer must seek a Temporary Residence Permit for the duration of your contract, to the minimum of 90 days and the maximum of 5 years.


  • Be at least 18 years of age
  • Be in good health
  • Have no criminal record
  • Have a commitment from a legal employer
  • Have the professional skills necessary to do the work, or a corresponding degree
  • Degree/ diploma
  • 2 years of experience

Application Procedure

  • Apply online
  • Online pre-qualification
  • Verification of the employer’s application
  • Review
  • Final decision
Assessment Form

Visa Fee

Choose A Service Level Time Need All Fees
Review Processing Shipping Embassy Fee Service Fee Shipping Total
Regular Service 1 day 6-15 days 1 day $140 $89 $29 $258
Express Service 1 day 4-6 days 1 day $160 $129 $29 $318
Express Plus Service 1 day 2-3 days 1 day $160 $179 $29 $368

Documents Required

  • Valid Passport
  • Educational Documents
  • Experience Documents
  • Civil Documents
  • Embassy Fee

If you are still wondering how to start just relax your in safe hands drop your updated resume at and Whatsaap +91-9711287974 or call +91-11-47094723 our experts will get in touch with you within 48 working hours

Get More Updates