Tier 2 Visa For skill job workers
This Visa can only be grant to workers who have skilled job offer and a Certified sponsorship from a UK Employer. Skilled workers throughout the world are Coming To UK Via This Immigration Route as this is a fair and handsome working opportunity for them.
Duration of Stay:
It can be 14 days to 5 years or A month after the Period stated on your Sponsorship Certificate in any Circumstances, It can Exceed Up to 6 Years along with Extensions
The Applicant for Tier 2 (General) Visa must have funds of At least £945 in a Consistent Manner for the first three months during their Stay, Else The Sponsor of their Tier 2 Visa Should Guarantee their Maintenance of stay to the UK home office
The sponsorship holder of Tier2 Visa must pay an Appropriate Remunerations or Salary i.e. minimum £20,800 Per Year To the Employee. But there are several exceptions in certain group of workers and those categories of skilled workers fall under different groups. Which is as Follows:
- Employees of any Jewish Agency
- The Tier 2 Visa holders who were granted Visas before the year 2011
- Ground staff employees of the those Airlines who aren’t based in UK
- Employees of the Media (Not bases in UK)
- Religious and spiritual workers e.g. Missionaries, Ministries, Monasteries etc
- Work permit Holders
- Unregistered Nursing Staff
New Addition in The Tier 2 Visa
The Tier 2 Visa holders who wish to switch their jobs will need a new Tier 2 visa. The visa holders are also free to work 20 hours more in few of the circumstances as follows
- Shortage of occupation list or job in the same working sector
- Job Outside the working hours covered by Certificate of sponsor
Tier 2 applicants must provide several documents with their application, these include:
- Current Passport Or any Other Travel Document
- A separate passport photograph
- Proof that they can meet the maintenance funds requirements for their visa, such as bank statements, unless their Tier 2 sponsor can guarantee their maintenance with the UK Home Office. Only 'A rated' sponsors have this option.
- Proof that they meet the Tier 2 English Language requirements, such as qualification equivalent to a bachelors degree or higher taught in English or English language test results.
- A clear tuberculosis (TB) test result letter, if the applicant is from one of the countries on the Home Office's TB testing list
Tier 2 Visa Points system
Tier 2 applicants must score at least 70 points on the Tier 2 points test. Please see our Tier 2 Points System page for full details.
Tier 2 Visa Family members (dependents)
In most cases you can bring your partner or children with you during your stay, but you must show that you have sufficient funds to provide for them. They will be able to apply under a family visa, you can contact us for more details.
Tier 2 English language requirement
Tier 2 visa applicants may be required to complete an English test if they are not nationals of an English-speaking country or have not completed any academic courses in English.
Further Enquiry, Help And Advice
Aspire World Immigration Consultancy Services is an active part of Immigration Business Since the Last 3 Decades and have helped thousands of People to study and work in UK and will continue to do it in future. Aspire World Immigration Consultancy Services and It’s Associated Companies are certified and working under Section 84 of The Immigration Asylum Act of 1999.