Canada Parent Visa

Canada Parent Visa

If you are a citizen/permanent resident of Canada, you can sponsor your parents or grandparents to become the permanent resident of Canada under the Family Class (FC). Through this visa, if you choose to sponsor your parent/grandparent to be the permanent resident of Canada, you will be solely responsible for taking care of their needs and requirements, from the time they arrive to the country. Also, being their sponsor, you need to ascertain that they do not seek social assistance from the government.

How to Apply?

To become a sponsor for parent/grandparent, the first step is to submit an online interest to sponsor form. In this step, understand, that it is just a form and not an application. If you are chosen, you will be invited to apply. If an invitation is received, you have to follow these steps for the application to be processed:

  • As a permanent resident of Canada, you must apply to sponsor your family.
  • Your parents or grandparents must apply for permanent residence.
  • NOTE: The application for sponsor and permanent residence should be submitted at the same time. Also, make it a point to submit the application between 90 days of receiving the invite; else the application will be refused.

Benefits of this Visa

Your parent(s) or grandparent (s) do not have to rely up on temporary visa options to visit you. This will not only save their time and money in travelling but will also give them the benefits of Canadian citizenship.

Processing Time

At Aspire World, we assure visa processing within 90 days. Once we have meeting with the client, we ensure that they qualify for the visa, considering their eligibility and requirements of the country.


Click to get entry Assesment
Aspire World Immigration Services Visa For