- Good news for Indians, France reduces visa delivery time to two days
- Western Australia demanding more skilled medical professionals in overseas
- Canadian citizenship draft includes honoring treaties with native nationals
- US to increase H-2B visas cap for 2017 by allowing 15,000 more migrants
- Indian PM Modi had discussed the ‘essence of H-1B visas’ with US President
- US Indians are amongst the top real estate investors in the nation
- Tech visa for overseas entrepreneurs and investors by France
- Grandparents of American citizens hailing from six Muslim-majority nations
- Tech-only immigration draws are now being held by British Columbia in Canada
- US Green Card country quota must be abolished says, Republican Congressman
Parents and Grandsparents
Great news for all parents and grandparents looking forward to visit Canada, as the parent and grandparent program starts from 4th January 2016,any application won’t be accepted before 4th January 2016,this program allow Canadian citizen or Canadian residents to bring their foreign patents to become resident.
You need to fulfill following requirements:-
Get a head start on application with Aspire world careers!!