- Good news for Indians, France reduces visa delivery time to two days
- Western Australia demanding more skilled medical professionals in overseas
- Canadian citizenship draft includes honoring treaties with native nationals
- US to increase H-2B visas cap for 2017 by allowing 15,000 more migrants
- Indian PM Modi had discussed the ‘essence of H-1B visas’ with US President
- US Indians are amongst the top real estate investors in the nation
- Tech visa for overseas entrepreneurs and investors by France
- Grandparents of American citizens hailing from six Muslim-majority nations
- Tech-only immigration draws are now being held by British Columbia in Canada
- US Green Card country quota must be abolished says, Republican Congressman
Australia might be on the other side of the world, however, the country has some of the most fascinating sites, animals and things to do. From fun in the hip Sydney, to the unspoiled nature in the outback, to the divine Whitehaven Beach and unique pink lake.
The visitor visa (Subclass 600)
- Lets you visit Australia for Tourism and business and business activities.
- Tourism includes holidays, seeing friends and family.
- Business visitor visa for the purpose of attending conference or business.
Sub class 400
- This visa features short term,highly specialised, non-ongoing work visit.
- Participation in non-going cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation.
- In limited circumstances,participate in activity or work related to Australian interest
Stay period allowed upto three to six months
Sub Class 601
- Allows to visit for business purpose.
- You can stay upto 3 months per visit.
- Processing time less than one day
Sub Class 651 (e visitor visa)
- For visit or business visit purpose.
- Can stay upto 3 months of time within 12 months.
- This is a free visa.
Travel to Australia with ASPIRE WORLD CAREERS!!!!!