- Canada: Lowest CRS score of 415 at Express Entry
- Australia Has Decided to Axe The 457 Visa Program
- Important Change Announced by Australia for General Skilled Migration Requirements
- CRS under Express Entry System To Undergo Changes From 6th June
- WHAT IS EXPRESS ENTRY (EE)?
- highly skilled workers from India will be actively encouraged to seek employment in Canada
- Canada is looking for Skilled Indian Workers
- Trump’s ban on immigration has an unexpected beneficiary: Canadian start-ups
- Express Entry Draw – Latest Figures
- Rush to invest $500,000 to get green card
Australia might be on the other side of the world, however, the country has some of the most fascinating sites, animals and things to do. From fun in the hip Sydney, to the unspoiled nature in the outback, to the divine Whitehaven Beach and unique pink lake.
The visitor visa (Subclass 600)
- Lets you visit Australia for Tourism and business and business activities.
- Tourism includes holidays, seeing friends and family.
- Business visitor visa for the purpose of attending conference or business.
Sub class 400
- This visa features short term,highly specialised, non-ongoing work visit.
- Participation in non-going cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation.
- In limited circumstances,participate in activity or work related to Australian interest
Stay period allowed upto three to six months
Sub Class 601
- Allows to visit for business purpose.
- You can stay upto 3 months per visit.
- Processing time less than one day
Sub Class 651 (e visitor visa)
- For visit or business visit purpose.
- Can stay upto 3 months of time within 12 months.
- This is a free visa.
Travel to Australia with ASPIRE WORLD CAREERS!!!!!