- Good news for Indians, France reduces visa delivery time to two days
- Western Australia demanding more skilled medical professionals in overseas
- Canadian citizenship draft includes honoring treaties with native nationals
- US to increase H-2B visas cap for 2017 by allowing 15,000 more migrants
- Indian PM Modi had discussed the ‘essence of H-1B visas’ with US President
- US Indians are amongst the top real estate investors in the nation
- Tech visa for overseas entrepreneurs and investors by France
- Grandparents of American citizens hailing from six Muslim-majority nations
- Tech-only immigration draws are now being held by British Columbia in Canada
- US Green Card country quota must be abolished says, Republican Congressman
Partner and Spouse Migration
Partner migration is migration to Australia as the spouse, prospective spouse (fiancee) or interdependent partner (same-sex partner) of an Australian citizen.
Child migration is migration to Australia as the dependent child, orphan relative or adopted child of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident.
Parents may be able to migrate to Australia if they have a child in Australia who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident.
Other Family Migration
‘Other family’ migration provisions exist for aged dependent relatives, remaining relatives and carers of Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia.