- Canada: Lowest CRS score of 415 at Express Entry
- Australia Has Decided to Axe The 457 Visa Program
- Important Change Announced by Australia for General Skilled Migration Requirements
- CRS under Express Entry System To Undergo Changes From 6th June
- WHAT IS EXPRESS ENTRY (EE)?
- highly skilled workers from India will be actively encouraged to seek employment in Canada
- Canada is looking for Skilled Indian Workers
- Trump’s ban on immigration has an unexpected beneficiary: Canadian start-ups
- Express Entry Draw – Latest Figures
- Rush to invest $500,000 to get green card
Partner and Spouse Migration
Partner migration is migration to Australia as the spouse, prospective spouse (fiancee) or interdependent partner (same-sex partner) of an Australian citizen.
Child migration is migration to Australia as the dependent child, orphan relative or adopted child of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident.
Parents may be able to migrate to Australia if they have a child in Australia who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident.
Other Family Migration
‘Other family’ migration provisions exist for aged dependent relatives, remaining relatives and carers of Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia.